Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sweet Potatoe Pie and Banana Puddin

I just love sweet potatoe pie and a little banana puddin with the real vanilla wafers. Anyone out there can make some for me? Pretty please...Ok I will just have to wait and see, for what does this Jerzee gal know about bakin? Huh..dunno.

It has been a hectic week from Monday to Wednesday going on the train traveling to the hospital's dental clinic to take care of my denistry needs. Monday, I did not have enough antibiotics in me to let the dentist work on me. So, I had to come back on Wednesday but it was a day of great releif to have a tooth that could not be saved-taken a care of . Right now, I am still swelling in the jawline and have a little pain-don't want to go to sleep for those nightmares and stupid, yes stupid dreams. I NEED PAIN MED RIGHT ABOUT NOW, A SISTAH NEEDS TO SLEEP....

On Monday, I stopped by the university to see the world's most positive person that I could think of and that is Michelle. She is the dean of students that I had entrusted to me while I was in her care and keeping. I was given many trinklets n gifts that day, so it wasn't a wasted Monday by a long shot, for I caught a train right back home and the rest is history...

I am doing so well in my computer concepts class, whew A's on my quizzes and homework, I just have to study my health book a little bit a more and I will be doing a all right. It's time to select classes for next term and that will be computer science and math, photography and art. I must prepare myself for those kids in the future that will need me .

I started reading"Pretty Boys.'" It makes for excellent reading. I am identifying myself with Shanta, the photographer already. I need a plumb job in At-lan-tuh, doing some photo-shoots. Working with digital cameras and computerizing the photos is my thing.. Drawing is another thing. I like doing lots of things. Photos and picutres are 2 things in addition to psychology and poetry. I am to be a Creative Therapist. I am to create my title.... I am a creative person who serves a grand Creator.

It is time to hit the nest. I will play a spiritual tape or some christian music to set the tone for m sleep. Outside of my realm lies trouble, I don't want no trouble. I got work to do on Friday which is today. Good morning, yooooalll....the world is awaiting your gifts and talents.......and
I am awaiting Dom's sweet potatoe pies and Jackie's banana puddin with the real wafers.

peace

3 comments:

MsJayy said...

Glad classes are going well for you Ms. PhD! LOL Of course you are to be a Creative Therapist. How fitting is that? Now...about that 'nana pudding? Not sure how well it travels. Wonder if I could freeze it? Hmmm...lemme think on it a bit!

Diamond said...

Miss Jayy,

Thank you for all of your beautiful comments.
Then you name me Ms. Ph.D, well, well, one day, just one fine day!

georgia peach

Shelia said...

Girl those are my two favorite desserts.