They don't wake up it seems until the evening. Night Queen starts that in and out thing all nite long and I will try to go to sleep. What helps me are my meds amd music. The other persons are in the street trade and they don't have any respect for us who are tryin to sleep, doors are allowed to slam and I am tired of the bs. I use to have Stevie Wonder on my ears but now I don't use the ear phones on my ears to go to sleep. I really don't want to go to sleep because my dreams are so vivid. They are about real situations in my life. But no thank you to a dream about this hood, which I can't wait to vacate. It is hard to put effort in tryin to move when you are tryin to study but hey--it's gonna happen sooner or later, hopefully sooner.
Nails got refilled today, I treated myself and got necessities which were pantyhose, toiletries and necessities. A yard sale had a lamp I needed and as I glance over it with the purple bulb, it is sharp, just like I dress, sharp. Pretty fine. My living quarters are quaint, somewhat crowded but God keeps me. I need to be going to bed now beause I must get up at six. Sunday mornings I am up when that alarm rings. I need to hear what my heavenly father has to say to me, that's important. I must apply the Bible in my life so as to gain wisdom. Yeah, they can slam doors all night but I am going to blow out this Yankee candle-Home, sweet home is the fragrance-oops, there goes another dooor slammer. I am going to take my meds, and let the radio put me to sleep after prayer, of course.
goodnite, intentionally spelled that way.......
georgia peach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Sharon,
You are right to ignore the unpleasantness around and focus on the things that are important to you. Keep your head up girl, you are headed in the right direction.
Love & Peace,
VeeJay
Post a Comment