Hello........I am feeling somewhat tired bout now. Had a good day, a good tired. First of all, the pancakes that I fixed with the eggs, I discovered that I did not have syrup. I did not care what brand it could have been, just bring me some syrup. Grandma used to have that good ole Alaga-that thick down home syrruppp. I can't spell it, it's time to go to la-la land. Do y'all know where that is? I have been scared to go to sleep ever since I dreamed about being pregnant by Homeboy and the baby was stillbirth, it would not come out....Well I had a good day-- despite the rain, my heart is full of sunglow because I refuse to let these and those folks irritate me to no end. I typed my fingers off today and you would think that I am tired at 12:30am. Well, I have to get back to the old routine of going to bed at 11:30pm. I need that beauty rest...Like Mocha said I have to treat myself good, I don't need comments that I don't ask for and etc. etc. etc. Well, life is going alright for I am a pioneer in my own might . I am strong, invincible, I am woman. I am the georgia peach, I love peaches and Atlanta is waitin on me. Oh, I will get there, sooner or later, likely sooner. Let me get my dental situation out of the way. I want to smile again for I am tired of waiting for the tooth fairy. In the child hood times, we used to leave a tooth under the pillow and wait for the fairy godmother, now we get an extraction and the tooth is no longer in one piece and the dentist throws it away. (Homegirl just slammed her door, that's alright y'all, I got my computer and I am above that and God has my back. I am not stooping low to nonsense. Drugs are being sold beneath my feet, God knows it and so does the undercover detectives....Ok now. I missed TJ today, I hope she is alright, I am thinking of Marcus but I am sure that he is busy doing good things and making progress. I hope Bernadene is relaxing and enjoying her trip. Well, I learned a new word (ecru) . Ok it's time for me to go to bed for sure....see ya on the other side...
(sleepin with my dolls and teddies)
pocahontas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment