Ok, I am going to talk positive after I just say a little something about what happened this am, causing me not to want to get up, but I must remember my motivations. I am a college/university student, I am a poet, I am a budding and aspiring writer seeking to grow and improve, which involves me entering contests and submissions using my wildest imagination. Maybe I should also write one about a paradise. Anyone ever wonder about what a paradise means? It means seeing conditions in a beautiful setting where there is no crime, wickedness, sickness, corruptness, and all of the things that you see going on today. All persons will be able to get along with no hatred and competition. A beautiful scene, just picture yourself there.
My living room is like a paradise in a ghetto land. It has beautiful dolls, lamps that I treasure with beautiful shades, a nice chair that I can sit in, books that I need to read and meditate on, flowers that I am glad to see "now", oh and I have beautiful candles and pillows to lounge on. Dolls and teddies to accent the place. So, I hurry and scurry to get back to my little place of "paradise". But to get here, I have to pass my the "urine smell" on the carpet on the first floor, the slickness and sly ways of a neighbor on the second and once that goes through, I hit my door with my key and thank God that I made it home. Whatever happened to the natural love for neighbor, it is gone for the bible is fulfilling it's prophecy. So, I mut continue to walk by faith and not by sight, for if I continue to walk by sight, I will get in trouble. Anyone dealing and wheeling with the nonsense and trying to be sly with me I have no use for. As a matter of fact, God and myself are handling the situation alone and we are doing just fine without the neighbors. All I owe them is the love from the Bible. And that is from a distance. Never again will they be trusted.
I am going to finish this evening with typing more poetry on my poety site, do my Avon order and I must do some of my homework and get my bills together, for they must be paid by next week. Oh and I must call some places after 9 and leave messages to try to move away from here and pray for God's direction with that. I hope for no more unwanted messages for I did follow instructions for them to be removed. Thanks, Marcus!
georgia peach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can visualize your spot. Now I'm not embarrassed about my porcelain barbies decorating my living room. Down home I'm all good. Up here in Atlanta, I'm just too country to be true. Praying for your change to come. :)
Sharon - everybody needs a sanctuary, filled with things that feed their soul, make them smile & remind them of who they truly are. For me, that's my bedroom. Nothing like coming home to the peace & serenity of your own space & just unwinding, shutting out the world & meditating on His goodness. (A lil Stevie Wonder doesn't hurt either! LOL)
Post a Comment