Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A Tuesday Kind of Day

Well, I hope that this goes through alright, I love blogging but somehow it seems not to love me, it only loves Dom, Vee Jay and of course no other than TJ. It is going to take some time to gain everything that I lost on the favorites, for I love websites and the internet. Today is a Tuesday kind of day when I have a sense of calmness for the Creator I let take over my mind and heart which I should do every day of the week.


The sun has not shone outside for three days now, but the sun is shining within my heart. I am truly blessed to be alive with a roof. Some people don't even have that and I have been there too but I shall not turn around. I may sleep on the floor on pillows but that's the way I want it right now for I am near the front door. That is one step closer to where I want to go. I am glad everyone respects me here from the neighbors to the drug dealers, for they know that there is nothing happening but the rent. Can't none of them brag to one another about what I am like for they do not know.

I will pray for the teenager for I do care about him and his future, but he has to do the work. I love him from a distance. He does have respect for me and that is admirable. However, I must keep busy in school, writing groups, other obligations and of course with my spiritual activities which should have been listed first and foremost.

Well, I need to go now for I must get dressed in a skirt/dress and wait for my 5pm ride. I hope that this blog site works. TJ please let it work. Don't you have magic?

sharon
October 11, 2005

2 comments:

princessdominique said...

It looks like it works to me :)

mrs.tj said...

Ms Future Georgia Peach...You got the magic!!!
It is working.
YOu have a full plate, all of the challenges sound fun. Life is what you make it.
Holla!