Friday, October 21, 2005

My Soul I Gotta Save

It has been some end of the week, Thursday and Friday. It has been like staying at home-not being on a schedule. I have been waking up like 9 in the morning, having slept so hard that I did not want to get up. (ok Homegirl, below me keep it up, I cannot spend 30 years to life for nonsense) So, I had to work really hard both of these days not to say anything to that person that lives beneath me, for fear that there may be a side of me that will really reveal itself to these neighbors and then they will say: "Is that Miss W, oh my god listen to her, I did not know she could talk like that, or act like that." But there is a scripture at Eccles 7:7, that says that "mere oppression can make a wise one act crazy." So you see, when a person who is wise in how they usually act, suddenly displays a side that is questioned, it is usually because that person has been pushed beyond their normal limits. Please, please, please y'all in this hood don't push me! God has a plan in the making and that includes moving. I have no friends in this hood, but my computer and I am begging it not to get a virus. This computer is about 3 weeks old and it just bests to behave. It is my morning glory, for after I say a prayer to God for allowing me to step a foot on the floor in the morning, to see another day, I turn that computer on. Let me give her a name. Let's name my computer"Georgia Peach" That seems to be the name of the day, the order of the day. Everything seems to be about a peach, headed2atlanta@yahoo.com, peaches, for I sound so serious about Atlanta, don't I? Well, if it is God's will, that's where I am going to end up...Yes, but right now, I need to vacate these premises. My soul needs saving, words save my soul, rescue me, Calgon take me away, oh do you hear me now.

Well, I have been doing some quizzes and doing well on them in the computer course. I am really enjoying them, on the web. They are 45 minutes long, 30 multiple/choice and true/false and I love my results. I am going to be alllllrrrriiigggghhhttt.. is that a word? In the health course, I had a test last Wednesday and did so-so, but i tell you this, I am going to do extra work in the back of the chapters in addition to the exams because I want a decent grade--no I don't have to be that "A"student like the past when I would not take anything else, all I want is to pass with a "decent" grade which would mean I have gotten all I could out of the course and have done the very best that I could. As long as I have my friend here, Georgia Peach and continue to study the bible and make application in my life, God will not allow me to make any mistakes in the hood, stooping down to the level of a 6 year old with the nonsense. Efforts have been intensified to MOVE AWAY FROM HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Georgia Peach has been working hard now, she must turn herself off and I will turn her back on in the later hours of Saturday morning, just have to wait for the man to bring my Avon delivery, I will go to the thrift store for some (new to me, items that i need) gettin cold out here. I need a dress for Sunday morn. Well thanks for visiting and come back and visit Georgia Peach again. ...hopefully I will sleep, push comes to worse Stevie Womder on my ears, real low and mellow......nite nite

1 comment:

MsJayy said...

Sharon,
No you didn't name your computer "Georgia Peach"! LOL You are a riot. You are in a "ATL State of Mind". Keep the faith (and your patience with the neighborhood "noisemakers"). Your reward is coming Sis!