There are four things that I will not give up under any circumstances. They are jeans, scarves, boots and handbags. I will take them with me wherever I go. I dress very well with them for I am your average student who wears jeans todos los dias. Even though I wear jeans daily, they are uniquely made. I wear the best jeans and they come from the second hand store. That is where you can get the best jeans. Gloria Vanderbuilt, Venezia and other names that are to be found in new stores, are to be found in MY stores. I wear wide-legged jeans for my boots with the heels, straight leg jeans for the timberlands and the regular boot, and other jeans for any kind of boot. Anytime you get a gal like me who wears jeans every day, she needs accessories to help to accent the jeans. That is where my scarves come in. I must have 100 + scarves and yet I will not give any away. That makes me selfish, huh? And yet I am the most giving person in the universe. Picasso, silk scarves, designer scarves, wool scarves to go around my head in cold weather, you name it, I got it. I am ashamed to let anyone see my collection for they would do the shaking of the head syndrome. Oh, Sharon please...share..give up some of them...no way Jose...I have an addiction or an illness and you know what: I cannot take them scarves with me can I? I am hooked on something material. Scarves...Your life is more important than scarves or jeans or boots or handbags......
Continue on.......
I have boots....Dom loves shoes, I love boots...I have every kind of style and color imaginable. Today I picked up a pair of brown boots that were low with a nice wedge heel. Nice buckle on the side too....sharp as a tic...I will wear them in a few days since it has decided to snow. More snow tomorrow. Oh well, I got boots for the snow too. Nice grip on the bottom. I am not ready to go ice skating. I have all kinds of colors-maroon, black, brown, Tims, light brown suede, boots that make me walk down the street like I am the most important person in the world, not the cutest...just business-like. Like a teacher or a lawyer....I just luv boots.
Then comes the pocketbooks or handbags-I have enough to take a different one for each day of the month and then some. Polo Sport, Lois Vitton, Liz Claiborne and even "Coach" bags now you know...where do you think they come from? My stores...I am not ashamed of the "thrift" stores, for the rich folxs are the ones that leave that stuff.. I get the best. Fanatic I am..No, I will not give you one of my handbags....I have to really be out of my mind on that day if I were to give you one. What handbag, jeans, scarf and boots will I wear tomorrow? Let me see..Let me go look....
Ok, it's 10:39 and it's meds time and Cap'n Crunch time. I jus love that cereal. Then I will finally retire and sit in front of the tube and slowly drift into another time and place. Why do I have cable? No Walee, I will not watch that channel. No tisket, no tasket here, my brotha...Stevie Wonder, Hey Love.....Signed, Sealed, Delivered...You Haven't Done Nothin..that's what I'm talkin bout.....
goodnite, y'all...(dancing in the chair..shakin hips from side to side...arms too, I can really dance)
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You are right Sharon I do love shoes! I think I need a 12 step program!
Ah yes. Shoe lovers Unite! I love shoes also but have whittled my collection down a bit. My favorites are shoes with unique heels or really funky summer sandals. I let go of my scarf collection years ago but still have a collection of pins/brooches. We're all addicts in our own way! Keep dancing Sis!
I LOVE shoes. LOL. I really like when the summer comes. YI can show off my cute feet.
I am not into scarves.
I am really not into jeans. Even in high school I rarely wore them. Some say I am prissy. I just like nice and unique things. I come to work and people think I am dressed up. I say this is not dressed up, I am just dressed. LOL. I will wear rhinestone earrings to work. Or some cute party shoes. LOL. I like looking nice and sometimes I push the envelop.
Another Georgia Peach? Uh oh...LOL..great post.
Sharon,
You seem to be quite the savvy dresser...You go girl. And you're a mess too :)
Love & Peace,
VeeJay
www.vanessaajohnson.com
Vee Jay,
What did I do? How am I a mess?lol
sharon
Post a Comment