Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wet Cell Phone

I left this out, so there are 2 posts for today. (Wet Cell Phone and Being Thankful)

A wet cell phone, oh boy. Why did I go get another one? Cause I knew in my heart that I was to blame for this one and even though I had it only for 2 months, I was the blame. Why did I jump out the shower to answer the phone, only to find that it was a counselor tryin to get me a schedule together for next semester. Never, ever, ever, friends jump out the shower to answer a cell phone even you dry off a little. I called T-Mobile for them to send me a replacement one, but deep down I knew that I would have to ship the old one back and they were going to charge me one hundred dollars (bill me). So, it was better that I paid for a new Samsung phone today. I could not dial out but people could call in to me. I am on an account with them and I really needed my phone to call persons, not waiting on them to call me. So, if you are ever in the shower or near water, washing dishes, etc. Let the cell phone alone. The person will call you back or leave a message. Unless now, you are in love and you just HAVE TO GET THAT CALL!

peace, from georgia peach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, why have I don't this too! Girl, don't get me started. I think the whole cell phone thing is a conspiracy. I could talk for DAYS about car chargers.

MsJayy said...

Sharon,
You are too funny! How wet did the phone get? LOL I personally can take or leave my cell phone (right now). I generally only use it for emergencies anyway but thanks for the tip!