Sunday, June 18, 2006

CHARLES BIBBS-PART 3 PICS AND ART


Moment to Myself...yes in need this always, give it to me.


OF THE ARTWORK DISPLAYED HERE: MY FAVORITE: MOMENT TO MYSELF and WITH HONORS. YES, I ALWAYS NEED THAT MOMENT TO MYSELF SO THAT I CAN FOCUS, MEDITATE, CONCENTRATE AND CONTEMPLATE ON MY FUTURE GOALS.

Sistahood-closeness, a tight bond, true friendship, togetherness, no back-biting, no jealousy, no drama.

Soul Ful Flight--sistah escape, flight with all of your determination, with all of your gusto!

4 comments:

MsJayy said...

He had the Sisterhood picture with him. See the details I mentioned? The oversized hands & feet? The patterns in the clothing? Classic Bibbs. I see a few things here by Albert Fennell (I did get one of his limited editions years ago) and LaShaun Beals (love her work). I do love art, and Black art is absolutely bea-u-ti-ful!!

mochasistah said...

I love the sister hood picture and the first one is great too (inspiring those goals). He has classically beautiful images of us. Hope some of the younger artists are taking note of this wonderful work. I wish I had some $$$ to drop down on at least 2 of these pieces. They are spiritual, creative, just simply encouraging our culture to expand more...and more!

Diamond said...

Mocha,

Thank you so much, yes the younger generation need to really appreciate the work of art-so awe inspiring! The pictures are beautiful.

Diamond said...

Jackie,

Oversized hands and feet, ok! So he had that with him? Albert Fennell, another name to look up and I see your love of black art is purely strong! Well all in good!