









Here is a photo of Charles Bibbs. Some of his works include here: Step Out on Faith, Banjar, Mammabibbs, Deep In Thought, Grace, My Cup Runneth Over(that is how I feel about now, see the sistah praying), Deep In Thought, Love Letters and Beat Street.
Photos, I will return with: With Honors, Moment To Myself, Caress, Sistahood, and SoulFul Flight.
Boy do love this art!

4 comments:
OK I must confess, after family/friends, writing/reading, music, Black art is my favorite thing. LOL I've always loved the first piece of art (wouldn't it look wonderful in my dining room?) I had to push myself NOT to buy the LaShaun Beals print (#3) - that was going in my bedroom. Love, love, love My Cup Runneth Over. Bibbs had MamaBibbs with him but it was small for the space I want a painting for. We have a lot of talent & diversity in terms of artforms among our culture. I hope our young folks will learn to appreciate it & value it.
Whoooooa these are all beautiful and inspiring. I want some of his art whoa when I finally get that dope condo where I can display it. It's alll possible. thanks for introducing him to me. I will write his name down as one to watch out for. I wonder if he's coming to Chicago in the near future.
Jackie,,,A GREAT CONFESSION YU MADE AN EXCELLENT ONE, GOOD FOR YOU GIRLIE!
Mocha,
Girl you are going to get that condo before you know it! And have all of that art displayed all over the place! I can see it, I truly can.. keep working hard..!!!I am goimg to check out his websites to see his visits.
Post a Comment