Fifty Precious Diamonds
1. A Rose for Sharon, by Shai Davis
2. Red Rose, Crimson Beauty
3. Stars In Our Eyes
4. I'm A Leader
5. The Pier Street Strut
6. Night Shift
7. Games
8. Misrepresented
9. Little Red Tricycle
10. Dark Shadows
11. A Legend or A Legacy
12. Crack on Credit
13. Queen of Diamonds
14. Brave Hearts
15. Drug Dealers Diploma
16. We Lost Another One
17. The Gambler
18. Laundry Boy
19. In The Year
20. Saving Katie
21. At The Train Station
22. Stripped Identity
23. Baby Girl
24. Bride Doll
25. It's Too Late
26. Beautiful Brown Stallion
27. Don't Envy Me
28. Five Men In A Park
29. Back In the Day
30. Who Keeps Me
31. In One Room
32. Monologue of A Closed Womb
33. Only For A Moment
34. Will the Real Mother Please Stand!
35. False Alarm
36. Space Within
37. Words, Save My Soul
38. Silent, Just Like Maya
39. Flipped Switch
40. Nubian Princess
41. Chet Kincaid
42. My Daughter's Condo
43. Future Bliss
44. Jasmine Lily
45. Room Sixteen
46. Poetic Challenges
47. Junior High
48. Sisters
49. Where's The Peace?
50. The Crack Addicted Lie
These are just fifty gems that I have listed, the next time I will list fifty more. All of them have a special meaning in my life, for they have actually happened in my life. The same holds true of my memoirs-all true, no James Frey moment here.
special note: even those this is my last week in Prolific Writers, always feel free to visit my blog, here is the address.....www.pocahontaspeaches.blogspot.com I will be in touch with some of you precious gems by your personal email addresses which I have. When my book is published, I will let you know by your email addresses.
Sincerely,
Diamond
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Aww, Sharon. I am flattered you are including my poem. I will have to email you the edited copy. I have discovered some typos. LOL.
Shai,
Thanks for visiting the blog. I really appreciated the visit. Keep up the good work!
Diamond
A table of contents for the 'Red Rose' collection? Nicely done Girl. One step at a time...that's how we reach our goals...one step at a time.
Dear Jackie,
Thanks for reminding to take one step at a time.
Diamond
lovely great god. you got it lady. do your thinmg. I want a signed copy or I'm not talkin with you no more. NOT KIDDING. much love. keep pen inked and writing. okay darlin?
Post a Comment