





























Hello my friends and welcome back! This week I will be doing something a little different. I will be posting photos from Louise Hay and Dr. Wayne Dyer. The two of them are very positive persons. Take a look not only at the photo but the message contained on them. There are thirty unique expressions full of color to treasure and appreciate. See you all next week.
Visit the sisterblog www.beautifulredrose.blogspot.com in a few days for a post about mothers. I will also be writing about my weekend at Walee's booksigning on www.diamondspeaks.blog.com as well.
Queenwriter

2 comments:
These are wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Positive reminders of our soul and spirit and valuing them. :)
Wayne Dyer is an interesting man. I had to read a couple of his books for a Masters level class a few years ago. Always good to flood our systems with positive energy and you've done just that Girlie!
Post a Comment